Ash u3a Monthly Meeting
At the Ash u3a Committee Meeting on 10th Jan much deliberation was given as to whether the Monthly Meeting should be in St Peter’s Hall or return to Zoom as the Omicron virus is still prevalent in the community. Alan Jones, the Speaker, is happy to come and speak face to face, and it was agreed that conforming to the government restrictions and meeting up would be more welcome than another Zoom
From 2:30 p.m.
St. Peter's Church Hall
Ash Church Road
Organiser: Jackie Hurr / for more information phone 01252 321637
Speaker: Alan Jones
Alan is a registered hypnotherapist and trained nurse who specialises in removing phobias, reducing anxiety, stopping panic attacks, relieving Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and ending Insomnia, plus the ability to resolve many other important conditions.
He will talk about body language and how we convey things.
1.Check in on arrival is no longer required. Please be aware of the 3 exits in case of fire or other emergency; Front, Side and Kitchen.
- Masks to be worn throughout the meeting.
- Chairs will be set out so that social distancing can be observed.
- To allow for good ventilation warm clothing is advised.
- You may wish to do a Lateral Flow Test prior to arrival.
- Tea and coffee will not be served, so there is no need for masks to be removed. One day….!